Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You never get to look behind this facade

I've learned to improvise to fill my time I don't want to.
Live this life, no I don't want to live this life without reason.


Yesterday.
We went to the Physics lab for Physics lessons. For practicals.
Did DC circuits. Actually we got 2, Sim said do 1. He thought we'll be slow.
Since Bestfriend & Sissie pon school, partnered with Bestie. We always do!




I put the positive side to the negative side, no wonder it doesnt work :X
Ha ha ha.




No, not the gas tap but the water tap. & I didnt know it at first!

Our lesson lasted for 1 hour & 30 mins. & guess how long we took?
Just half an hour. Ha ha, 1 hour was a free period for us!


Joelle & Me :D

The 4th floor emergency ladder was super high, I think.
The guys told me to climb it up first. Frigging scared you know!
Then Bestie kept pushing my butt, telling me to go higher.
3 of us were freaked out, go through so much trouble to take 1 picture.

Oh my.


NAH, go through so much just to take 1 photo D:

Fnn, did pastry. Didnt take any snaps as my hands were dirty.
Ha ha, my ah siao is so crazy. He's gone bonkers, hoho :D
Then did pastry with cheese. Pretty much sucked, alotz.

After school went to JEC to buy the stuffs needed for the card.
We're doing a farewell card for Miss Kokila. She's flying off this week.
So Miss Faith told us to do something on behalf of the Guides.


MESSY. Im goofing off :D

Took 2 hours to finish it off in school. Goodness.


GOSH, THATS SO PRETTY. RIGHT? RIGHT!


She's gonna be Mrs soon! (: Her wedding is in S'pore.

So gonna miss her presence in CH lessons & during meetings.
She's the one who cleared 4/6's doubt about CH skills. Everyone.
She made my grades jump from a D7 to a B3, & sometimes A1 in CH.
We'll miss you Miss Kokila, we surely will.

Alrighty. Slacked at home today, pretty much like a pig. Ponned school.
Slept till 12. Dad bought Long John's. Ate till 1, slept again.
Did abit of FNN Os' paper, tved & Im blogging & chatting too.
Got to know a new friend, my younger sister Munyee. Ha ha ha.
Look Munyee! Your name is here! Ha ha, Im being too crazy. Right.

ANYONE NOTICED THE NEW AUDITION LOOK?
I know I did!


SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL NOW. OH WOW!

Out tomorrow, happy happy. Going out makes me happy (:
Okay, nothing much now. I ain gonna let XXX ruin me.
Goodbye all (:

No comments: